The Investors Board is constituted of seven representatives of the Investors.
Investors Board members are appointed for three years and can be re-appointed.
The Investors Board appoints a Chairman among the Investors Board members for a renewable period of three years.
CDC appoints two members:
- Mr Laurent Zylberberg: Director for Institutional Relations and European and International Cooperation
- Mrs Françoise Tauzinat: Director Private Equity and Infrastructure
CDP appoints two members:
- Mr Bernardo Bini Smaghi: Director at Cassa Depositi e Prestiti
- Mr Marco Zizzo: Investment Officer at Cassa Depositi e Prestiti
EIB appoints one member:
- Mr Aleksander Skornik: Head of Divestments and Subordinated Instruments Unit, Transaction Management Department.
CDG appoints one member:
- Mr Said Laftit: Secretary General of Caisse de Dépôt et de Gestion
EFG appoints one member
- Mr Karim Moussa: Managing Director of EFG-Hermes