A strategic regional partnership based on a mutual interest and a long-term approach.
InfraMed Infrastructure contribute to the Mediterranean region by providing equity and quasi equity funding to sustainable urban, energy and transport infrastructure projects. Its aim is to support the development of he infrastructures on the Southern and Eastern shores of the Mediterranean.
To reach this objective, InfraMed has:
- A district structure with teams located in Paris, Dubai, Cairo, Rabat and Casablanca. It relies on a unique regional partnership with the Caisse de Dépôts et de Gestion (Morocco) and EFG Hermes (Egypt) who act as advisors to InfraMed Management during the investment period.
- A long-term investment policy with a 14-15-year life.
- An investment policy focusing on key sectors for the structuring of local economies.
InfraMed Infrastructure invests in sustainable urban, transportation and energy infrastructure:
- Urban infrastructure: health, education and communications infrastructure, satellites and terrestrial or submarine cable networks;
- Transportation infrastructure: roads, bridges, tunnels, airports, ports, railway lines, buses, urban rail, ferries, parking facilities and other transport-related activities and;
- Energy and water infrastructures: networks that provide basic utility services to communities, such as gas, water, electricity, including transmission, storage, treatment, sanitation and distribution.